The disappearing Australian ETA info

Last October the wife and I applied for Australian ETA via the app and it went through, payment processed and was granted.  I printed the related emails just in case they were needed.  This month we upgraded our phones and when I access the app it says "no applicants to display" and wants me to start new ETA.  Apparently when everything from old phone was copied to new phone the Australian app information did not make it.  Everything is fine with the New Zealand ETA information.

So my question is are the printed related emails sufficient or do we need to redo the Australian ETA over again (and pay again)?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

The ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) is electronically attached to your passport. Just take the emails/documents you printed when you were granted the ETA for a 'just in case' situation. You don't need the app once your application has been approved.

13 hours ago, Fruit9Produce said:

So my question is are the printed related emails sufficient or do we need to redo the Australian ETA over again (and pay again)?

You don't need the app after obtaining the visa. That is just for getting a visa because it is easy for accessing your photo, passport etc.

If you want to make sure your visa is still valid, just log into your immi account. I think that you can do it through this, although as I have never needed an Australian ETA, you will have to try it first.

15 hours ago, Fruit9Produce said:

Last October the wife and I applied for Australian ETA via the app and it went through, payment processed and was granted.  I printed the related emails just in case they were needed.  This month we upgraded our phones and when I access the app it says "no applicants to display" and wants me to start new ETA.  Apparently when everything from old phone was copied to new phone the Australian app information did not make it.  Everything is fine with the New Zealand ETA information.

Possum52's answer is spot on, no need for any more worries.