Norwegian Getaway Alcohol Questions

pullen0

4 minutes ago, Tyme2Cruise said:

Yikes!  Whistle Pig $84 for a double.  I hope it was one of their more expensive bottles.  I can buy the 6 year at total wine for $49 and Farmstock for $79. I also don't consider Woodford Reserve as a bourbon I would upgrade for.

yep, I think it's actually $35 per shot.  so a double would be $70 and with the 20% tip, it would be $84 total.  That's if you're paying cash.  Just $70 if you have the drink package since the tip has already been paid

14 minutes ago, Tyme2Cruise said:

Yikes!  Whistle Pig $84 for a double.  I hope it was one of their more expensive bottles.  I can buy the 6 year at total wine for $49 and Farmstock for $79. I also don't consider Woodford Reserve as a bourbon I would upgrade for.

Yes crazy cruise prices.

It is a 10 year, but a bottle here is around $80.

17 hours ago, fastpitchdad said:

Glad you are interested in trying all the whisk(e)ys because premium plus is not worth it for the wine. You should go to the wine bar and taste the bottles available with dinner and find one you like to order with your meals but if you want good wine you will need to bring your own. 

I’ve tried everything from 2 Buck Chuck to Opus One.  We’ve rarely had any wine we coudn’t finish. LOL