Getting an Uber Premium SUV for 4 people after disembarkation at Port Everglades

horseymike

Hi Everyone,

We are considering using Uber Premium SUV after disembarking our cruise at Port Everglades.

Our destination is Delray Beach. 
We will be a party of 4 with all our luggage.

Has anyone done this lately, and can share their experience with us ?

Thanks in advance.

Are you asking how to use Uber?

Download the app, enter your credit card info, tell then where you are, tell them where you want to go, tell them what type of vehicle you want. Wait for the driver.  They should give you an approximate arrival time, car, and driver info. 

Are you asking if they will go all the way to Delray Beach? Yes.

Are you asking will they have a large SUV available?  Probably, but you may have a wait. 

Many, many cruisers use ride share at Port Everglades.  A few weeks back I walked past the ride share waiting area, and it was packed. People were 3 - 4 deep watching for the incoming cars. 

Terminal 25, which is relatively new and has a well organized arrival and departure process for vehicles. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Are you asking how to use Uber?

Download the app, enter your credit card info, tell then where you are, tell them where you want to go, tell them what type of vehicle you want. Wait for the driver.  They should give you an approximate arrival time, car, and driver info. 

Are you asking if they will go all the way to Delray Beach? Yes.

Are you asking will they have a large SUV available?  Probably, but you may have a wait. 

Many, many cruisers use ride share at Port Everglades.  A few weeks back I walked past the ride share waiting area, and it was packed. People were 3 - 4 deep watching for the incoming cars. 

Terminal 25, which is relatively new and has a well organized arrival and departure process for vehicles. 

Thanks for the information. I am familiar with how to use Uber , just wanted to know about the pick up experience at Port Everglades, you made a good point when you mentioned the ride share pick up area was packed. It so happens we return on a day that will see 7 ships in port with a total passenger count north of 30,000 . That said I would think the ride share providers will be spread thin . Driving and parking may be the best choice on this day.