Reflection signature suite

travel1light

Seeing some conflicting information on signature suite.  Booking page information does not show specialty dining, in room alcohol, etc, but ship info page does. Are those perks included with suite? Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, travel1light said:

Seeing some conflicting information on signature suite.  Booking page information does not show specialty dining, in room alcohol, etc, but ship info page does. Are those perks included with suite? Thanks. 

Yes they are.  😊

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, travel1light said:

We saw the same conflicting info for our upcoming sailing on Reflection.  We had our travel agent confirm via an online chat with Celebrity that these amenities ARE included.  We printed out a copy of the chat to take with us.  You or your travel agent may want to do the same just to be safe.  Hope this helps you.

The balcony shower? Is it private enough when at sea? Thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

I love that suite...had one of the best cabin craws and parties there!  The shower is amazing just by itself...enjoy!

27 minutes ago, travel1light said:

The balcony shower? Is it private enough when at sea? Thanks. 

I was under the impression that no one could see in, but you had great views!  However, this is the Reflection Suite, not a signature suite which is much smaller and no shower like this!  sorry for the confusion.  I have been in both suites that were in the same private hallway, so more privacy.  There is a picture of the hallway where you will be, along with inside a Signature Suite in the bottom picture.  Hope this helps!

IMG_3822.jpeg

IMG_3812.jpeg

IMG_3834.jpeg

Edited by Lastdance

33 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

I love that suite...had one of the best cabin craws and parties there!  The shower is amazing just by itself...enjoy!

Edit:  Shower is in Reflection Suite

• 1 month later...