Chase Sapphire Preferred - coverage if deposit's on another card?

SunnyNy

I'm considering applying for this card.  I have made deposits on two separate cruises on my current card.  If I make the final payments on the Chase Sapphire card, will I be covered by their travel benefits?  I've tried calling the Chase benefits no., but was told they can't answer any benefit questions unless I already have the card.  This policy seems ridiculous, just wondering if anyone has any info on this.

A quick google search confirmed my understanding that To qualify for any of these complimentary protections, you must use your Chase Sapphire card to pay for a portion or all of your travel expenses, like your flight, hotel or rental car. Depending on the coverage, your immediate family members may also qualify for reimbursement — even if you're not traveling with them.

Here's a link to the card benefits if you can find the language 

Guide to Benefits (chasecdn.com)

51 minutes ago, klfrodo said:

A quick google search confirmed my understanding that To qualify for any of these complimentary protections, you must use your Chase Sapphire card to pay for a portion or all of your travel expenses, like your flight, hotel or rental car. Depending on the coverage, your immediate family members may also qualify for reimbursement — even if you're not traveling with them.

Here's a link to the card benefits if you can find the language 

Guide to Benefits (chasecdn.com)

I appreciate your response.  My question was poorly phrased.  I did read the Guide to Benefits, but was looking for personal experiences.  For example, if I book a flight and cruise, but only the cruise is paid with Chase Sapphire is the flight also covered, or in my situation, if only partial payment on Chase, should it be a certain percent of the total cost? I may be overthinking this, but seeing words like "may" or "might" in these documents is why I'm wondering if anyone has personally had a benefit paid under these circumstances.