Qualifying Requirements to Use EZ Check

Explorer2316

From what I have read, there are only two requirements to qualify to use EZ Check to FLL from the cruise port. 1. Your flight must leave after 11:30am and 2. You must pay the $25 per person fee for the service.

The reason I’m asking this because for the first time we are not using Princess transfers from the port to the airport. We did book EZ Air but not the transfers with Princess. We are taking a taxi from the port to FLL.

Did I miss anything or will I be OK?

• Like 1

I have seen the form, from 2013, online. At the bottom, it mentions, "if," you are using Princess transfers. Which says to me it it is an option. I have no current info on availability or cost.

• Like 1

You'll be fine. Taxi will run $20 or so with tip.

Absolutely no reason to use Princess transfers to FLL from Port Everglades, as they're Per Person, and an Uber/Lyft or taxi is less expensive than Princess transfers of there's more than one in your party.

Form from Dec 2023.

FB_IMG_1708840108709.jpg

FB_IMG_1708840106034.jpg

35 minutes ago, Explorer2316 said:

From what I have read, there are only two requirements to qualify to use EZ Check to FLL from the cruise port. 1. Your flight must leave after 11:30am and 2. You must pay the $25 per person fee for the service.

The reason I’m asking this because for the first time we are not using Princess transfers from the port to the airport. We did book EZ Air but not the transfers with Princess. We are taking a taxi from the port to FLL.

Did I miss anything or will I be OK?

You will be ok. We never book transfers in FLL but have used EZ check.

• Like 1

I never considered using this, but after seeing what a sh**t show FLL is, I definitely would consider it next time. You can't check your bags until 2-3 hours prior to your flight and there's no place to sit. I was hoping the last remodel would have improved things. Nope. Seems like after all these years, they would figure out a way to deal with all the cruisers showing up too early for the flights....but...nope...apparently not a priority. 

• Like 2