QM2 Article in Town & Country Magazine

bluemarble

On 2/28/2024 at 11:29 AM, Jim_Iain said:

Wow.. surprised that so many have not heard of Alan Cummings.   I first saw him in 1995 while living in Ireland with his Sitcom The High Life on BBC.   He was also a star in the U.S. Series The Good Wife.  

He is a very talented actor On the Stage, Movies and TV as well as a voice actor.

He won a few Oliviers and Tony awards (and nominated for more). Mostly for Cabaret, but also a couple other West End and Broadway shows.

Once on a voyage to New York a fellow traveller - around my age ( mid 50s) - told me - that he knows this ship is gods anteroom- but he so loves to travel on board Mary. That came to mind when read that article. I just answered - well we both are not really spring chickens anymore- LOL and both of us had a good laugh about it. The truth is  that many many people thing ship voyages are for the nearly departed. I have never heard of the guy who wrote that articel but I liked the articel nevetheless. About his garments- well if you want meet exentrics- the Mary is the ship to go. And yes- I am triffle exentric as well. LOL.

What a delicate bunch of humans are out there- one word wrong and one is put either in that or in that cupboard ( sexism- ageism...and so on my ) !

• Thanks 2