Dolphin Encounter

MGoBlue562

I am looking to book the Dolphin Encounter for my children while we are in Costa Maya. Is it cheaper to book directly while at port or to book directly through the RCI website? We are already booked on a catamaran tour for Cozumel (through RCI website) and the Monkey Tour (direct) for Roatan. I have tried searching the forum and could not find anything about booking the Dolphin tour direct while in Port so that may not even be an option. Just curiour for anyone that has been there. 

22 minutes ago, MGoBlue562 said:

I am looking to book the Dolphin Encounter for my children while we are in Costa Maya. Is it cheaper to book directly while at port or to book directly through the RCI website? We are already booked on a catamaran tour for Cozumel (through RCI website) and the Monkey Tour (direct) for Roatan. I have tried searching the forum and could not find anything about booking the Dolphin tour direct while in Port so that may not even be an option. Just curiour for anyone that has been there. 

Here is the direct booking

https://www.*****costa-maya/

(Dolphin Discovery website)

However it doesn’t seem to be bookable currently. You would need to email and ask if you can book online or in port independently.

I have no idea how much it is through the ship and it probably varies depending if it is on sale.

Edited by c-leg5