Deep Blue Extras in 2025?

Watchmen

Based on various promises, comments and lack of action, any guess will be FAR from EDUCATED.  I forecast this thread will be full of what people think they should do and comparisons to other cruiselines.

• Like 2

Why guess?  VV has announced at least 3 previous ending dates for the program with the promise of launching their permanent program.  There was a short time of their "tokens" thing.  No one knows what they are going to do or when it will happen.  We will know when it happens.  THe only word from VV previously was that their program would be based on how much people spent, both for bookings and while on board, rather than number of nights or sailings.  Time will tell......

• Like 5

I figure they'll either come up with a new one - or if they haven't, they'll extend the current.

They won't just let it end with nothing to replace. But equally it's not their permanent go-forward, so will only be extended if they haven't sorted out the new one.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Giraffes said:

I am booked for February 2025. It does not show any DBE perks under add-ons on the app.

Exactly--they show up on cruises embarking in 2024.  If the program is extended, VV will add it.  If now, we'll see what happens.

• Like 3

On 2/29/2024 at 2:03 PM, Watchmen said:

I know the program is scheduled to end in 2024, but if you were to make an educated guess, will the program be extended into 2025?

We had a VV Rep on our YouTube Live back on February 4. She said the new loyalty program is coming "soon." No word on what it will be, but nothing for 2025 will show up until that program is introduced. No word on whether Status Match will return as well.  

• Like 1

On 3/3/2024 at 2:15 PM, benjaminnicholas said:

Like a lot of things VV does, it's still half-baked.

Perhaps their app and the loyalty program will be fixed this year.

Dare to dream.

Must be out phones as we have never had a problem with the app

• Thanks 1