Dining Packages on Queen Anne

Minnie29

Can anyone on the first few Queen Anne voyages tell us whether there is an option for a specialty dining package onboard? As there are several additional cost restaurants on Queen Anne thought there may be an option? If not does anyone know how much the speciality restaurants will cost? 
Thank you

1 hour ago, Minnie29 said:

Can anyone on the first few Queen Anne voyages tell us whether there is an option for a specialty dining package onboard? As there are several additional cost restaurants on Queen Anne thought there may be an option? If not does anyone know how much the speciality restaurants will cost? 
Thank you

So far ( as of yesterday 29th Feb) there is yet no option in My Cunard for booking any of the specialty restaurants on Queen Anne, never mind packages. 

I'm on the Maiden voyage and have been eagerly looking forward to experiencing other restaurants.

I expect someone will come along and correct us both, that we are not looking in the correct place .😉 

6 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

So far ( as of yesterday 29th Feb) there is yet no option in My Cunard for booking any of the specialty restaurants on Queen Anne, never mind packages. 

I'm on the Maiden voyage and have been eagerly looking forward to experiencing other restaurants.

I expect someone will come along and correct us both, that we are not looking in the correct place .😉 

I’m on the next voyage and haven’t been able to find anything either. I realise Cunard don’t want to tempt fate, but soon it really will be time to give us some more information, I feel.

Posted (edited)

As I'm sure the contributors here will know better than me, alternative dining normally gets switched on 4 months before embarkation. I've got a mid May booking on QM2 which is so enabled, so I imagine that QA hasn't been resolved yet (or perhaps is in a queue for being added to the website). The OP asks about "packages", I'm not sure I've seen that as a concept. But I would expect the cost to be in the US$ 30 to US$50 range, per person. Perhaps a bit more for the Aji Wa restaurant. And it's probably best to book onboard anyway.

But the spot to find it online is in my.cunard.com under Dining and there's a red Book Now area to click to make reservations.

Edited by Pushpit

I too am on the second voyage. When I first booked there was a message on My Cunard that dining could be booked from 3 weeks out - at about the time of checkin. That message disappeared after a few days.