2007 Itineraries

chessbriar

• 2 weeks later...
Now that Europe is out, can the TAs be far behind. Any news on the dates?

Hi Dmk !

Celebrity sort of announced the TA's today in a Press Release about 45 mins ago. Not all of it is very clear, so I wont list the details here. What we do know, is that the schedule is made. My guess is, we should be getting the details VERY soon.

Can't be the Zenith - unless they cancel all the Jan-April Caribbean sailings that have been scheduled since last year. The scholarship starts Jan 07 and Zenith is scheduled for the Caribbean until April 07.

Hi,:) I was just on Zenith and had a nice chat with the

Restaurant Manager in Cova one evening.

This is what he told me....that this is Zenith's last season

in Bermuda. And they don't even have their itinerary for her after

April 2007 yet.

But he said Tampa is looking as her most likely home port.

Now, I don't know how much of that conversation was 100%

set in stone but he seemed quite sure this will be her last

Bermuda season.

Thanks for letting us know that 2007 was available. We booked

13 Night Classical Mediterranean Cruise on Millennium

from Barcelona to Venice.

for 10 Sept 2007!

Have never this early before.

April 2007 yet.

Bermuda season.

Hi Lois !

I wouldnt be surprised. So far, with some exceptions, 2007/2008 looks to be similar to 2006/2007. I was hoping for some creativity by Celebrity, but with what I have seen so far, I am expecting less and less with each day. I sincerely hope I am wrong, but at this moment, I do not expect radical changes.

April 2007 yet.

Bermuda season.

I know x's contract with Bermuda only runs through the end of the 2006. I have been eagerly awaiting to see how they use her next year. I'm still holding out hope they'll sign an agreement to keep her running to Bermuda for a few more years. If they don't, Zenith may very soon following Horizon.

If Zenith doesn't do Bermuda in 2007 does that mean there will be no Celebrity sailings from NY(NJ) to Bermuda after 2006? That would stink!

Anne Maria......that is exactly what he told me......

Hi Rick, sounds like the baby is a healthy little girl:)

Hey Lois,

You are not the first person to have this conversation on board the "Zenith". Several other people have said that she is at least done in Bermuda. Her contract does run out with Bermuda and it seems "X" has not persued extending it. At least with the "Zenith". This is the same exact thing that happened with "Horizon".:mad: Then she was gone.

After this happened with "Horizon" they backed out of the contract for the following season with Tampa. We would have booked the same 11 night cruise on her if we could have.

If anyone thinks that they will use Tampa as a permanent homeport...I will be shocked. Although they might try it on a 4/5 day cruise.:( Yuk.....

HOST ANDY...It looks like you are getting closer to buying me a "beer". I said a few months ago she would be gone after this years winter season in Tampa.:eek:

Jeff

Hey Lois,

You are not the first person to have this conversation on board the "Zenith". Several other people have said that she is at least done in Bermuda. Her contract does run out with Bermuda and it seems "X" has not persued extending it. At least with the "Zenith". This is the same exact thing that happened with "Horizon".:mad: Then she was gone.

After this happened with "Horizon" they backed out of the contract for the following season with Tampa. We would have booked the same 11 night cruise on her if we could have.

If anyone thinks that they will use Tampa as a permanent homeport...I will be shocked. Although they might try it on a 4/5 day cruise.:( Yuk.....

HOST ANDY...It looks like you are getting closer to buying me a "beer". I said a few months ago she would be gone after this years winter season in Tampa.:eek:

Jeff

Hi Jeff !

How are you ? I still am not ready to say Zenith will be gone after the Tampa season. I cant imagine Celebrity would do that. After Solstice and Equinox (or a bit sooner), I can see it happening. But then again, I try to be the eternal optimist :)

I think we will have our answer very soon. Stay Tuned.

Hey Lois,

Jeff

Hmmmmm, not to sound like a know it all, but I reported on these boards last May that Zenith was finished sailing to Bermuda after 2006 (when her 15 year contract expires). I was told this at the Captains table (I asked the Captain). I was also told (by another employee) both Zenith and Horizon were sold and headed to Europe. Obviously this was true in Horizon's case and most probably in Zenith's case also.

Hi, well, the sale of her hasn't been made yet...at least not to

John Q.......

During my chat with the Restaurant Manager (I know he is not

the Captain;) ), he made the comments that she might be doing

a 10/4 run out of Tampa:eek: .....and it made no sense to either of us.

I actually said..."10 days and THEN 4 days"?........he shook his head.

I guess we will all just have to wait and see what is really going

to happen.

But the "No more Celebrity in Bermuda after this year" seems pretty

sound.

Hmmmmm, not to sound like a know it all, but I reported on these boards last May that Zenith was finished sailing to Bermuda after 2006 (when her 15 year contract expires). I was told this at the Captains table (I asked the Captain). I was also told (by another employee) both Zenith and Horizon were sold and headed to Europe. Obviously this was true in Horizon's case and most probably in Zenith's case also.

Thank you kewlguy,

I remember seeing this a while back like I said in my post that several people had mentioned this. Though at that point only "Horizon" had been sold to RCI's Island Cruises. "X" is still staying very tight lipped about "Zenith" though.;)

God forbid they loose booking monies...

Archived