Resilient Lady Transatlantic & Spring 2025 Itineraries

Resilient Lady Transatlantic & Spring 2025 Itineraries
Dates Itinerary Name Destinations
12th April (14 Nights) San Juan to Barcelona San Juan, Sailing Day x 7, Tenerife, Sailing Day, Casablanca, Sailing Day, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia
26th April (8 Nights) Barcelona to Athens Barcelona, Sailing Day, Cannes, Rome, Sailing Day, Valletta, Sailing Day, Mykonos, Athens

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, bdever said:

Today’s the 12th but nothing on the site yet for Resilient Lady TA for 2025. Any ideas about the time the site will be updated?

It’s a good question.  I’m going to call Sailor Service tomorrow.

Resilient Lady Barcelona to Miami:

October 27 - November 10, 2024, 14 nights

Barcelona > Casablanca > Gran Canaria Las Palmas > Santa Cruz de Tenerife > Miami. 

San Juan to Barcelona

April 12 - 26, 2025, 14 nights

San Juan > Santa Cruz de Tenerife > Casablanca > Palma de Mallorca > Valencia > Barcelona

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, CruisingWalter said:

Resilient Lady Barcelona to Miami:

October 27 - November 10, 2024, 14 nights

Barcelona > Casablanca > Gran Canaria Las Palmas > Santa Cruz de Tenerife > Miami. 

San Juan to Barcelona

April 12 - 26, 2025, 14 nights

San Juan > Santa Cruz de Tenerife > Casablanca > Palma de Mallorca > Valencia > Barcelona

Now on sale. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, CruisingWalter said:

The rates are decent too. 

Just booked the Resilient Lady 4/12/25 TA! I couldn’t afford the Scarlet Lady TA in May 2025 but this one has my name written all over it with the price being comfortably in my budget. I’m beyond the moon with excitement 😆

Edited by bdever

4 hours ago, CruisingWalter said:

The rates are decent too. 

Yeah.  I ended up booking this with a 2nd MNVV I had because it was hard to pass up the rates on this one.  It'll be my 3rd time on Resilient, though, so I'm going to know the shows on that ship by heart by the time we finish that cruise.

Also booked the San Juan to Barcelona. I mean the prices were much better than we had booked on the Miami to Med just a few weeks later. Back to living the Suite Life lol

• Like 1

I think it’s crazy by the way that Virgin hasn’t repriced that Scarlet May 2025 TA in light of the Resilient TA pricing?!?! Do you think the majority of people booked on Scarlet will lift and shift to resilient because of the pricing and 1 less port?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bdever said:

I think it’s crazy by the way that Virgin hasn’t repriced that Scarlet May 2025 TA in light of the Resilient TA pricing?!?! Do you think the majority of people booked on Scarlet will lift and shift to resilient because of the pricing and 1 less port?

one less sea day but same number of port days. The Scarlet Lady one has Gran Canaria but the Resilient one has Mallorca.

34 minutes ago, -The-True-North- said:

That's a long time on a ship.

This is true.  The Singapore to Sydney had almost the same number of days at sea and the same number of destinations, but it was two day blocks at sea.  I've not spent this many consecutive days at sea, so it'll be interesting to see what that's like.

29 minutes ago, jon81uk said:

one less sea day but same number of port days. The Scarlet Lady one has Gran Canaria but the Resilient one has Mallorca.

Ah! Got it! Thanks 😊 not sure if 1 more sea day is worth $2,838.00 in price difference on a standard sea terrace. At least for me it’s not.

• Like 3

On 3/14/2024 at 12:53 PM, bdever said:

recheck your booking. Prices have dropped quite a bit on this sailing. Some categories up to $1000 less now than a month ago. 

7 hours ago, FFMilesJunkie said:

recheck your booking. Prices have dropped quite a bit on this sailing. Some categories up to $1000 less now than a month ago. 

I did, a sea terrace on the May TA out of MIA is still $2,538 more than the April TA from PR 😳😳😳

IMG_9885.jpeg