Holding multiple bookings

I have a cruise booked for December in the Sun Princess.

Can I make a second booking for the same passengers ina second, different cabin for the same sailing?  Will doing that cancel one of those bookings (since we obviously wouldn't keep two overlapping reservations)?

As info is starting to trickle in, I'm not sure of my original cabin choice.  However, between being a family of four in a cabin and Xmas, there are very few cabin choices for our family, and by the time I choose in a month or two, could be sold out for the sailing.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, liberty176 said:

I have a cruise booked for December in the Sun Princess.

Can I make a second booking for the same passengers ina second, different cabin for the same sailing?  Will doing that cancel one of those bookings (since we obviously wouldn't keep two overlapping reservations)?

As info is starting to trickle in, I'm not sure of my original cabin choice.  However, between being a family of four in a cabin and Xmas, there are very few cabin choices for our family, and by the time I choose in a month or two, could be sold out for the sailing.  Thanks!

I have had multiple bookings for the same cruise just different cabins until I decide which one i want to go with.

Just make sure you book a refundable deposit unless of course that is not a concern to you.