Blue Chip ?

I written other posts regarding us booking through blue chip our April 27th Beyond sailing.  My hubby has offers for aqua class and concierge but for certain sailing dates.  We chose one that was not on the list so they created an oceanfront comp stateroom.  Our problem is that there was only one Oceanview guarantee so we grabbed it.  We are still looking daily for something to open but nothing so far to upgrade our cabin.  (there is a suite but we do not want the suite).

My question is many have reported the Beyond to have staterooms that made constant creaking noises during the night.  We were on the Beyond last year with two aqua class cabins in different locations and had no problems, but I would hate to have a cabin with creaking noises that will keep me up all night, therefore, would you suggest I keep the Oceanview guarantee room and not change if any other cabins open up? (Oceanview rooms seem not to have this problem)

For those who have booked guarantee through blue chip, were you assigned your exact cabin category or did they upgrade you?   I would hate to be upgraded to a possibly creaking cabin but just want to have the heads up what could happen.