Value trips

Has anyone used value trips to book the Hyatt in Fort Lauderdale.  I submitted the form on Saturday and got the confirmation email this morning.  

is this legit?  It’s 136 with tax vs booking with Hyatt direct was 290

thanks in advance 

Update.  I chatted with Hyatt and was able to get my room added to my account. So I can see my room on Hyatt’s website and shows the price I was given. 

Happy that I’m saving 150 plus 

We have been using this discount for well over 5 years now. Have 2 days pre, and 2 days post cruise this coming May for our 10 day Princess cruise. Love the hotel, its location to food in the Harbor Shops area ( 2 blocks walk), very close to airport(less than 3 miles), and the port(1 1/2 miles) There is a free buss that runs from the Harbor Shops to the beach like every hour ( 5-7 min ride) Free breakfast, clean rooms, Very friendly staff. If you arrive early, just leave you luggage with staff ( I tip them $5 ) and walk over to Duffy's Bar& Grill for lunch. They will text you when they have a room ready. We love the place.

We stayed here this past October and enjoyed our stay other than the fire alarm going off at 3am. 

I just wish I knew about this prior to the last trip.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2024 at 1:13 PM, nhraformula00 said:

Try calling the hotel directly and ask if they have your reservation. Valutrips can sometimes take 7-10 for there email. We have always been approved. 

I tried but they don't have my reservation.  

3 hours ago, roping mama said:

is this rate including taxes ?

No.

On 3/20/2024 at 11:41 PM, asianguy30 said:

I submitted my request to valuetrips almost a week and have heard no response.  What does it take typically for them to book?   

I would email them and ask. It took 4 days for my confirmation.  

Just now, ballonewb said:

I would email them and ask. It took 4 days for my confirmation.  

I sent email too.  It has been 3 days with no response.  I will do a new booking with new email on Monday if I don't hear from them. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, nhraformula00 said:

What dates are the 2 of you trying to get? They have blackout dates on the bottom of the page. Post your dates. Sometimes they can be very slow to get back to you.

I finally got a response.  It took almost 12 days. However, my date was no longer available.  

Edited by asianguy30