cabin crawl

How do people provide alcohol, jell-o shots, etc for a cabin crawl?  I saw this on a youtube video, and it looked interesting, but where do they get all the booze from?  Is this usually something set up by Carnival beforehand?  The jell-o shots really intrigued me due to needing refrigeration.

I would imagine you pre order a bottle of liquor to your stateroom prior to embarkation and make the shots in your room...just have to bring the other materials.

1 hour ago, jeblack1 said:

I would imagine you pre order a bottle of liquor to your stateroom prior to embarkation and make the shots in your room...just have to bring the other materials.

Ahh, probably so.  Which makes sense why I haven't heard about them lately - the in-room beverages are about double what they were a few years back.

3 hours ago, dlphn501 said:

How do people provide alcohol, jell-o shots, etc for a cabin crawl?

I went to one that was a wine tasting.  Everyone crawling brought their local wine and it was set up in the first cabin.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cacruisin said:

I just can't fathom those fridges (more like coolers) having the capacity to actual make jello....lol

As long as you keep the cabinet door propped open, they get pretty cold. The warmer temperatures come from when you shut the cabinet door and the same warm air recirculates and it cannot cool off properly.