Maximum Age Limit on Excursion

28 minutes ago, john watson said:

Interesting, were they weighing everyone?

Regards John

Anyone who looked like they weighed over 200 lbs.  There was a 250 lb limit

• 3 weeks later...

To the OP, please let us know how you made out and whether you were able to do your tour.  I am in a similar situation.

I want to take a Catamaran Snorkel tour in Grand Turk.   Maximum age is 70.  We will be 72 and 73 at the time of the tour.   We are both is good shape and are experienced snorkelers.   I too went though the booking process on Princess and it looked like I could book it despite our ages.  I am very interested in hearing from others who might have done something similar and how it turned out for you.

I’m probably not going on the excursion, but if I do, I’ll report back. Although the whales should be in Magdalena Bay in early January, it’s unlikely any of the babies will have been born, so I might do a separate trip just to see the moms and babies some February. My reason for not doing it is about the whales and not my age!

5 hours ago, rjack22 said:

To the OP, please let us know how you made out and whether you were able to do your tour.  I am in a similar situation.

I want to take a Catamaran Snorkel tour in Grand Turk.   Maximum age is 70.  We will be 72 and 73 at the time of the tour.   We are both is good shape and are experienced snorkelers.   I too went though the booking process on Princess and it looked like I could book it despite our ages.  I am very interested in hearing from others who might have done something similar and how it turned out for you.

Your excursion booking is referenced to your info on the cruise ship.  On a recent excursion those who were over age were denied access.

Be glad you are not a bit older.   Several European countries will not rent a car to those over 75!