9 night Liberty out of Cape Liberty

We are sailing out of Cape Liberty in September and I am looking at flights.  Wondering if I have time to make it to an 11:00 flight from Newark if Liberty docks at 7:00 am.  Never sailed from this destination so I am cautious.  Then next flight out is not until 6:00 so I would love to take the earlier flight but not sure if that is cutting it too close.  

6 hours ago, Tazzybear14 said:

Wondering if I have time to make it to an 11:00 flight from Newark if Liberty docks at 7:00 am.

Yes, that is the ideal time for a flight. 

16 hours ago, Tazzybear14 said:

We are sailing out of Cape Liberty in September and I am looking at flights.  Wondering if I have time to make it to an 11:00 flight from Newark if Liberty docks at 7:00 am.  Never sailed from this destination so I am cautious.  Then next flight out is not until 6:00 so I would love to take the earlier flight but not sure if that is cutting it too close.  

You should have no problems if you do an early disembarkation with your bags.  The disembarkation process/custom is so much easier now with the Facial Recognition Technology.  Newark International is only about 15 minutes from terminal.