Free Diamond Photo - Need to be 21?

DH, myself and our daughter who is 14 are diamond status.  On our last cruise, we selected our photos onboard and were told that you have to be 21 for the free photo so we selected two photos..  We selected the email option.  It's a bit complicated but when there we selected the wrong photo and they manually came over and fixed it for us so we could select the correct photo.

When we got home and we receive the email to download the photos, the system let us pick 3 photos.

Wondering if the "extra" photo was due to them not correcting the photos correctly?  Or did our DD who is 14 actually get a photo and the person onboard was mistaken?

Posted (edited)

From the Crown & Anchor tier benefits description with terms and conditions - fine print specific to free photos.  I highlighted in bold the relevant comment: 

29_Diamond, Diamond Plus, and Pinnacle club members receive one free any size photo of your choice from your existing photograph selection. Special requests such as reprints, copies or modifications cannot be accommodated. Youth members are not eligible for this benefit.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Not sure boomer here! But an old timer told me he and his girlfriend take separate ones on formal night! For their obituary! So I’ve been doing same. A nice current picture if God forbid you pass away 

2 minutes ago, Joesantos said:

Not sure boomer here! But an old timer told me he and his girlfriend take separate ones on formal night! For their obituary! So I’ve been doing same. A nice current picture if God forbid you pass away 

We used a formal night photo for my mom's obit (though she was hardly an old timer when she died ☹️), can confirm they're very good obit photos