Why are the Fonts so small?

It is impossible to view Cruise Critic on a phone.  The fonts are so small.  How can I change the fonts.  No other sites have the fonts so small and not adjustable.

7 minutes ago, multishade said:

It is impossible to view Cruise Critic on a phone.  The fonts are so small.  How can I change the fonts.  No other sites have the fonts so small and not adjustable.

I find Cruise Critic on a phone to be pretty miserable and try to avoid it but you can adjust font size in your browser or your phones accessibility settings. Exactly how depends on what kind of phone you have. I suggest though using a tablet or computer.  

19 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

I find Cruise Critic on a phone to be pretty miserable and try to avoid it but you can adjust font size in your browser or your phones accessibility settings. Exactly how depends on what kind of phone you have. I suggest though using a tablet or computer.  

Depends on the phone. My phone and tablet have almost identical font sizes. I'd prefer something a bit larger, but it is readable.

On Android in Chrome text size can be scaled using the menu (3 vertical dots, top right), Settings, Accessibility:

Screenshot_20240307_195224_Chrome.jpg.0953b391ce6b531d92fef9299198f255.jpg

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, broberts said:

Depends on the phone. My phone and tablet have almost identical font sizes. I'd prefer something a bit larger, but it is readable.

On Android in Chrome text size can be scaled using the menu (3 vertical dots, top right), Settings, Accessibility:

I prefer not to use the accessibility settings on my iPhone and iPad for that because it changes the font size in every application. On iPhone and iPad with Safari I can set the font scaling per website. So on my iPad I have it set at 115%. The website setting menu drops down from the Safari search bar from where it has the small and large capital A. The  screenshot is from my iPad but it works the same on my phone. 

IMG_0171.png

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 1