Is Anyone Else Like Me?

2 hours ago, K32682 said:

I have no quarrel with vegetarian food and eat it often but one taste of a Beyond burger and I was off the program. It is perplexing that the vegetarian movement seems committed to promoting food stuffs and look like and sort of taste like meat if you are sufficiently intoxicated. 

I also do not understand. Tried (not on a cruise ship) those beyond burgers and did not like them too much like meat. I have not eaten meat for so long that I do not miss it or want the taste of it.

Thread is getting silly.

Of course like most movements there are some extremists - but to label all vegetarians or vegans or non anything eaters as being part of that and to bring it up in a cruise discussion completely unrelated to any movements - harsh and unneccesary

The vast majority of vegetarians are not like that just because a few are, just like the vast majority of meat eaters are not aggressive and unaccepting of vegetarians just because a few are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Kristelle said:

Thread is getting silly.

Of course like most movements there are some extremists - but to label all vegetarians or vegans or non anything eaters as being part of that and to bring it up in a cruise discussion completely unrelated to any movements - harsh and unneccesary

The vast majority of vegetarians are not like that just because a few are, just like the vast majority of meat eaters are not aggressive and unaccepting of vegetarians just because a few are.

😊 fine post.

• Like 1