Parking 4 Cruises City Cruise Terminal

Sailing on Bolette at the beginning of April and it will be the City Cruise Terminal.  We are with Parking4Cruises and I wonder if anyone has dropped off baggage and then driven to the short stay?  We have only ever been from Mayflower, so I am unsure of where it is.

15 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Sailing on Bolette at the beginning of April and it will be the City Cruise Terminal.  We are with Parking4Cruises and I wonder if anyone has dropped off baggage and then driven to the short stay?  We have only ever been from Mayflower, so I am unsure of where it is.

Just a bit further down to Mayflower, by the Holiday Inn.  We have used P4C for a few Aurora/Arcadia cruises in the last year or so.  Once you say you are parking with them as you go into the docks, you are directed to drop off luggage at the terminal, then go over to the short stay car park to park your car.  They take a little while as cars are checked carefully and photographed, then you walk the short distance back to the terminal.  They took no longer checking the car than CPS have done recently for us though.

I usually get out with the cases and some hand luggage, so DH just brings his own wheelie hand luggage bag from the car.  

3 hours ago, jeanlyon said:

Hi, I've used them many times at Mayflower, but can't work out where the short stay is at City Cruise terminal?

Oh right, sorry I misunderstood and thought you may have just used CPS previously for P&O and were asking more about possibility to drop off luggage before parking.  A while since we have sailed from City with Fred, so cannot picture it at present and things have changed in that area with the new terminal to replace the tent at 102.  I am sure they will direct you though, the operation is normally very slick.

The short stay carpark is just to the east of the terminal. Parking4cruises have a flag and van right at the back (or did when we used them). Hopefully I have attached a photo!

IMG_2174.jpeg

• Like 1