TxTeach79's Norwegian Sun Spring Break Shorty LIVE - 3/13/24

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

She’s here! #cruiseday

IMG_6525.jpeg

When I was a kid, my family went on the Sunward II all the time (was a perk of my dad working for NCL back then), we'd get picked up from school early on a Friday and dropped off late on Monday (with McDonalds breakfast so walked into school like a boss).  With all that it's a bummer I haven't made it on the Sun yet!  I will try to rectify that soon!!

Thanks again for doing the live!  11 days until my Jade cruise so thankful for this until I get there.  

I probably wont have the capacity to do a live on that but I'll share some stuff on the Tribe!

• Like 7

9 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

My only issue right about now is that the AC is really quiet. I’m a big white noise guy. Small complaint though. Bed is comfortable, it’s nice and cool in here, I’m very relaxed. All is well. 

I'm a nights sleep too late here, but the Alexa app, Spotify, anywhere, just type in the old "white noise" and voila. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ggooglyboogly said:

When I was a kid, my family went on the Sunward II all the time (was a perk of my dad working for NCL back then), we'd get picked up from school early on a Friday and dropped off late on Monday (with McDonalds breakfast so walked into school like a boss).  With all that it's a bummer I haven't made it on the Sun yet!  I will try to rectify that soon!!

Thanks again for doing the live!  11 days until my Jade cruise so thankful for this until I get there.  

I probably wont have the capacity to do a live on that but I'll share some stuff on the Tribe!

that’s so cool!

I’ve let myself sleep in some and took a nice shower. The chickenologist filled me up last night so I’m not starving and in no big rush. Don’t have all my priority stuff I’m used to elsewhere, so we’re gonna take it slow this morning. Looks like a beautiful day out…

• Like 10

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

I’ve let myself sleep in some and took a nice shower. The chickenologist filled me up last night so I’m not starving and in no big rush. Don’t have all my priority stuff I’m used to elsewhere, so we’re gonna take it slow this morning. Looks like a beautiful day out…

Will be catching up after work, have a fabulous cruise day!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

It looks awesome! I tried to see the price for an interior but it didn’t pop up. 

Going by another event they sell with that is 5 days (and archive.org), an interior would probably run about $3,000.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New to the NCL board and joining late! 

We're on the Sun in October for first NCL cruise so very excited to tag along on your Live!!

Smooth sailing and Party On, Garth!!

• Haha 4

I like that it’s called Kloster Hall. Solid nod. I bet Ted Arison is watching me from somewhere right now, judging. (Just a li’l cruise history joke, the kids love that)

IMG_6538.thumb.jpeg.feade0dd4c5ebad50e888edefff9053f.jpeg

IMG_6539.thumb.jpeg.046b99b83e077df110a71f0b116cb8b8.jpeg

• Like 9

Lady had to go in the back for about five minutes to get my room key but all in all simple and easy. All priorities are already boarding. That’s not me. #Group11Gang

IMG_6542.thumb.jpeg.4c121bfa4bcae5b1e8bd7fe6ee9c3ec4.jpeg

IMG_6541.thumb.jpeg.40fb98bd7985d856e309aa0cc8956028.jpeg

IMG_6545.thumb.jpeg.09ccb8e46f2be5fae563fa1ca428f569.jpeg

• Like 12

1 minute ago, TxTeach79 said:

I like that it’s called Kloster Hall. Solid nod. I bet Ted Arison is watching me from somewhere right now, judging. (Just a li’l cruise history joke, the kids love that)

IMG_6538.thumb.jpeg.feade0dd4c5ebad50e888edefff9053f.jpeg

IMG_6539.thumb.jpeg.046b99b83e077df110a71f0b116cb8b8.jpeg

Where is everybody?  Did check in start a lot earlier?

• Like 4

Just now, ninjacat123 said:

Where is everybody?  Did check in start a lot earlier?

nope, they’ve only boarded priority and group 2. There are a lot of people sitting but it is nothing like boarding say Celebration or Mardi Gras (or even Breakaway). Small ship perks. Crowd level is more like Carnival Pride in Barcelona (minus the cool in port liquor store and outside bar)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5