Pre-order water for cabin?

On past sailings, I have pre-ordered water for the cabin, however I haven't been able to find it for my upcoming cruise. Anyone remember what category you found it under?

Kim

2 hours ago, hurricane0226 said:

It is under food and beverages, go to gifts and stateroom decor, then in the search box put in water, it should come up, I just done it.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.  I found it following your instructions.  Kim

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, dallasdan said:

You can also order bottle water from room service once on board for the same price as pre-cruise.

Assuming Carnival hasn't hiked the price between now and when you sail, which they have been doing every few months here lately. I'd say it makes sense to go ahead and lock in your price now if you know you're going to want something. Prepay your grats, wifi, bottled water, etc.

Edited by mz-s
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, mz-s said:

Assuming Carnival hasn't hiked the price between now and when you sail, which they have been doing every few months here lately. I'd say it makes sense to go ahead and lock in your price now if you know you're going to want something. Prepay your grats, wifi, bottled water, etc.

On cruises leaving Galveston I have read that Texas sales tax will be added to the purchase if you order prior to sailing or any orders on board on the day of departure. Is this true?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dafish831 said:

On cruises leaving Galveston I have read that Texas sales tax will be added to the purchase if you order prior to sailing or any orders on board on the day of departure. Is this true?

If it shows on your online order, then yes. I have never sailed out of Texas. It is common to have to pay tax when in US waters though.

Edited by mz-s

12 minutes ago, Stick93 said:

The water that’s filtered is not that bad. If you want to save money take a reusable cup and fill with ice and water from the lido deck. 

It tastes ok, but it makes me swell.  We always purchase the bottled water. I made the mistake of dri ki g the water they brought us at dinner.  I swelled up like a puffer fish.  It goes through desalination, but it still has a higher than average salt content.

22 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

It tastes ok, but it makes me swell.  We always purchase the bottled water. I made the mistake of dri ki g the water they brought us at dinner.  I swelled up like a puffer fish.  It goes through desalination, but it still has a higher than average salt content.

Interesting - i always feel like I swell at seas…

• Haha 2