Check in question / Entertainment on Beyond

kleibo

Hello all (first time on Celebrity) - I checked in on my desktop with pics and all.  Is there anything I need to do on the app on my phone before I arrive at the terminal.  Do I have to go into the app and watch a muster / safety video prior to boarding?  

Also - do I have to reserve entertainment prior to boarding or as soon as I board?

Thanks..

1 minute ago, kleibo said:

Hello all (first time on Celebrity) - I checked in on my desktop with pics and all.  Is there anything I need to do on the app on my phone before I arrive at the terminal.  Do I have to go into the app and watch a muster / safety video prior to boarding?  

Also - do I have to reserve entertainment prior to boarding or as soon as I board?

Thanks..

Nothing that you have to do but would be time saving to have your boarding pass downloaded and to do the muster video.  No reservations needed for shows.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kleibo said:

Thanks..

No, and actually there is no way to reserve entertainment on Celebrity.

• Like 1

When we were on the Beyond in Feb we found that people arrived really early for the shows. The stage  shows with the Beyond singers and dancers were very popular and they were packed early.  Some were quite full 30 min early.   We always tried to arrive at least 30 min early to get our desired seats. Folks that came in 5-10 min early were really searching for a seat.