Ocean Now on Embarkation Day?

cynbar

Does anyone know when Ocean Now is available on embarkation day? And, while I'm at it, is it available at all on disembarkation morning? In both cases, seems like it would be a great way to avoid the usual crowded venues. We'll be on Sun Princess in June, if that matters.

26 minutes ago, cynbar said:

Does anyone know when Ocean Now is available on embarkation day? And, while I'm at it, is it available at all on disembarkation morning? In both cases, seems like it would be a great way to avoid the usual crowded venues. We'll be on Sun Princess in June, if that matters.

When you log in once OB, you can order delivery (OceanNow)

and it’s at that point, you will have an opportunity to purchase OceanNow $14.99.

I think if you use it on embarking, you may have a wait.  Are you talking drinks or food?  I would just stop at the venue that day, as RS will be swamped.  A bar or lunch at the MDR, IC Or Alfredo’s if the ship has one. JMO

Disembarkation?  Also a very hectic day for RS.

Never tried it on disembarkation.

I ordered a sandwich using Ocean Now around noon on embarkation day.  I had a lounge chair by the pool and I wasn’t giving it up.  It took about 45 minutes.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrrom92 said:

Great idea. I will start working through that 15 drink limit the minute I walk onto the ship

Anyone can reach the limit on embarkation day. The real test is to reach the limit on disembarkation day between 6 am and when you leave the ship.😉

• Haha 3