Taxi fare to ABBA Museum

Does anyone have a rough idea of how much a taxi would cost from the cruise terminal in Stockholm to the ABBA museum.  I have looked at using public transport, but it looks to difficult considering my mobility problems?

On 3/15/2024 at 6:11 PM, sarar said:

Does anyone have a rough idea of how much a taxi would cost from the cruise terminal in Stockholm to the ABBA museum.  I have looked at using public transport, but it looks to difficult considering my mobility problems?

Depends on where your ship berths and which day your ship is in town, but lets say maybe around 300-400 SEK if your ship berths in central Stockholm and about 4-5 times that if your ship berths at Nynäshamn.

• Thanks 1

On 3/15/2024 at 5:11 PM, sarar said:

Not sure about your mobility problem but check out Emilie Ferries. I understand the ferry is very near Stadsgarden where the ship docks and takes you to Djurgarden where the ABBA museum is situated 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, dronnygirl said:

Not sure about your mobility problem but check out Emilie Ferries. I understand the ferry is very near Stadsgarden where the ship docks and takes you to Djurgarden where the ABBA museum is situated 

Thank you dronnygirl, I will look into this tomorrow online.  I am a part time wheelchair user as I have rheumatoid arthritis.

Hello!
It will be approximetly 200 SEK. It depends on what time and company. There are "free" prices for taxis in Sweden 😞

I live in Stockholm, so if you want more info, just ask.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, wilkie said:

You don’t need reservation for ferry but I do need to buy abba tickets ahead of time??

I have got the ABBA museum tickets 

11 hours ago, wilkie said:

You don’t need reservation for ferry but I do need to buy abba tickets ahead of time??

While it's not strictly mandatory, it is still recommended as a guarantee that you will be able to enter at a certain time. If you don't buy tickets ahead you risk having to wait and might not make it in in time for you to return to your ship before it leaves.