Montreal Cruise Terminal luggage storage post cruise

Alphen

Have used the search on this forum and found one or two suggestions for luggage storage close to the Montreal cruise terminal, but hoping someone has any experience in storing luggage close to the terminal with one of the storage options and can recommend a specific one.

Have seen people mentioning Luggage Hero's, but also seen Nannybag and bounce. Experience/reviews would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, Alphen said:

Have seen people mentioning Luggage Hero's, but also seen Nannybag and bounce. Experience/reviews would be appreciated.

Typically I just go to a nicer full service hotel and grab a cup of coffee or lunch and they are happy to store the bags for free for the day for the cost of a nice tip to the bellman. The Westin, Intercontinental, and W are not far from the pier and would do this without a problem if you spend a little bit of money there. 

• Thanks 1

Have asked the question regarding luggage storage on other media as well, there I was pointed to a website giving information that there is indeed luggage storage in the terminal.

I do not know if this information can be shared here, but the website is named after what we all like to do and followed by the words port and advisor, followed by dot com.

I also got this information confirmed by people at the terminal itself.