Chocolate shops Bruges

There may be some Brugge only places, but of the traditional Belgian chocolatiers that have a presence in Brugge, my choice would pretty much be Mary Chocolatier. In Brugge at Katelijnestraat 21, 8000 Brugge, Belgium. It's one you're not likely to find outside of Belgium (never have; may not have looked hard enough). Their chocolate is pretty amazing.

When I'd travel to Brussels for business, I'd buy Leonidas for the office; I bought Mary to bring home...

Mary is excellent, and I’d also recommend Pierre Marcolini (which you can now get outside Belgium). 

You can buy fantastic chocolate bars from the supermarkets, bakeries, and corner shops - Côte d’Or and Dolfin are particularly good. Don’t waste your money buying these brands from tourist shops, splurge on Mary or Pierre Marcolini instead!

• Like 1

I recommend Van Oost, Depla and The Chocolate Line for Bruges specific chocolate, as well as Mary, Galler and Neuhaus for shops with branches across Belgium. The latter three are suppliers to the Belgian Royal Court, so their chocolate must be good!