NCL out of Port of Miami--RV parking

sldmh

We are cruising out of Miami on NCL in a couple of weeks.  I see on the map that there is an overside/rv parking lot at the port.  Do they have shuttles from the outer parking areas to get all the luggage to the terminal?  I have 2 in wheelchairs and lots of luggage since there is 6 of us plus the medical supplies so a lot to juggle from the RV.   Once we are in the terminal we should be good as we are registered for port assistance.  (Class C Jayco 33' rv)

It sounds like it would be best to drop of your passengers, luggage, and wheelchairs at the terminal first before parking the RV. 

From the Port Miami website https://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/parking-information.asp:

Surface Lot E

• Open lot with no overhead clearance with designated spaces for oversized vehicles
  • Accommodates oversized vans, recreational vehicles and vehicles with trailers
  • $22 per space, per day. If two spaces are utilized, $44 per day
  • If assistance is needed to park an oversized vehicle, please call 305-960-5463 or 305-960-6454

and in the Frequently Asked Questions https://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/faq-cruise.asp:

Is there shuttle service at PortMiami?
PortMiami provides free shuttle service between terminals only when a ship departs from one terminal and returns to a different terminal (i.e., departure from Terminal G, post-cruise arrival at Terminal B).

Still have questions?

Contact PortMiami Customer Service at 305-347-4800 or by email