Are "Split Cabanas" worth it?

We will be sailing the Ascent to the Caribbean.  We have never had a Cabana on Celebrity before, as on the S-Class they are located up on the Lawn.  On Ascent, it appears that the Cabanas are located on the pool deck, actually just behind the pool itself, after the few rows of pool chaises.  Since we already have the premium drink package, the "extras" included are really no big deal.  But, we would get it just so we would have a nicely situated cabana for the entire day, and not have to worry about "saving" our chairs.  So, is it worth the 200 bucks?? Your opinions please.

We found Ascent to have an abundance of places to sit. We aren’t big pool loungers and the pool deck is quite lively so we would likely opt for a more quiet, shady place to lounge…of which we found plenty. 

Having said that, if you like to people watch and being a part of the action, the cabanas are definitely a good option. And it includes lunch, fruit, cold towels. 

Yes $200 is totally worth it for a dedicated spot for the day with great waiter/bar service to bring you drinks and food. You can order the Luminae burger which is delicious. 

Also even though you have the premium drink package, it’s nice to have the included bottle of champagne. 

You didn't mention how many in your group...If you have a large group that wants to stay together, yes it may be worth it.  Otherwise, there are plenty of great spots to sit around the ship as others have said, but those have no special service, and may not have enough seats together for you....Drinks are easy to get on your own. Bar staff walks around pool deck and you have the premium, so it seems you just want a spot of your own without the chair hog/save situation..

We have reserved a split cabana on the Beyond for one of the sea days on our upcoming sailing next month.  We also have the premium drink package, so that did not affect our decision.  We just felt that for the price it would be nice to have the food, champagne, dedicated server and other items for the day.  Not to mention reading many reports of chair hogs around the pool deck and figuring this would be a nice way to have a relaxing sea day by the pool.  Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

We booked a Split Cabana on Ascent in Feb .

It was worth it imo. However, the split ones are on each end and I found them to be very windy. 
We were fortunate to be moved to a full one in the middle, which was way more comfortable. 

In future, I would definitely book a Cabana on Ascent for at least a couple days as we like being on the main pool deck a few times. The location is great, facing the pool deck. If you like sitting and watching or being in the action it’s great, as the loungers do get bagged/ hogged very early. 

Even if only 2 people I will book a full cabana moving forward. 

Do go early  9/930 on  the morning of  to choose your cabana. 
Enjoy. 

Thank you for all your responses.  It will be just my wife and I in the Cabana.  Someone mentioned the split cabanas are on the ends. That makes sense, I guess.  We went ahead and booked the cabana for a port day in St Thomas, although the ship does not arrive in port until 11:30 a.m.  We have been to St Tomas many times, so we plan to stay on the ship, and although the action may be a little limited around the pool deck on a port day, we will still get to enjoy the cabana.  Perhaps we can just go grab two loungers just outside the cabana for our sunshine, and we will have the best of both worlds.  It also was nice to hear that if not busy, you may get to move to a full cabana.  Nice.  On all of our prior cruises  on the S-Class, maybe thirty or so cruises, we hardly ever saw anyone in the cabanas, which were located up on  the lawn.  Perhaps more use around the pool.  We will see.  I don't think I can wait until next year for this cruise.  Let's see if I can book something in the fall, although the last time in the Caribbean in the fall of 2023, we dodged two hurricanes on our ten night excursion.