Party of 10 for mdr on ovation

2 questions, first are tables of 10 possible and also how difficult are they to get? 

It wouldn't ruin my life if you all told me 8 was the max.  I know it would make my wife happier.  

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, miyanc said:

2 questions, first are tables of 10 possible and also how difficult are they to get? 

It wouldn't ruin my life if you all told me 8 was the max.  I know it would make my wife happier.  

There are tables for 10.  Email dining@rccl.com, give them reservation numbers for all parties and explain what you want.  Also have all the reservations linked. If you have a ta they can do it for you.  If I'm wrong on the email address someone will correct me.

I was part of a group of 14 on a recent Ovation cruise to NZ and we had a table of 10 and a table of 4 side by side, so it can be done.

It was only organised on embarkation day as our previous attempts to link reservations hadn't worked 

Posted (edited)

Different ship, different class - so apologies if this isn't relevant for you.  However, on Radiance we got a table for 11 for our entire trip in the MDR.  It definitely could have seated (and was, I assume, designed for) 12.  Not sure if it is safe to assume that a 12-top is available in every MDR fleetwide, but fyi.

FWIW, our family group had 4 different reservations that were SUPPOSED to have been linked pre-cruise and rcldining had confirmed, pre-cruise, that we'd all be assigned to a common table.  However, when we checked the MDR upon boarding we found ourselves assigned to 3 different tables.  We got that fixed before the 1st night's dinner and they put all 11 of us at the table mentioned above. Moral: even if you THINK you're pre-assigned to the same table, check as soon as you board!

Edited by dstein

Yes ty all.  I will email in the hopes that it works and verify as soon as I board.  My family is familar with my board go places routine.  I usually do whatever shows ( before they started allowing the app and even the app at the port) and food reservation.  I also try to go to the spa and get my name in the raffle.  We won once.