Post Cruise Survey

CJANDH

We have just disembarked from Explora I in Bridgetown. We were advised we would get a survey emailed to us, but have received nothing. Has anyone else had a problem getting the survey?

Mine arrived only yesterday. For others it arrived already the day of debarkation. But if I remember correctly, it was said on the ship, it would arrive a few days after the cruise.
Maybe give it another day or two, then contact your Ambassador. 

We cruised on the Explora 1 in November and never received a survey in my regular or junk email. Also, I haven't received any other type of email from Explora Journeys. One cruise was enough for Explora 1. We used to be Crystal Cruisers before their bankruptcy and will be trying out RSSC Splendor at the end of the month. 

• Like 1

I may have dreamt this but did I hear they only were interested in the views of those travelling economy class, who were on the left side (surely Explora wouldn't use port and starboard terminology - so, 'cruisey') and whose name began with an N?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Whipsnade said:

Come back to Crystal. Better than ever. The new larger cabins are great. We are just finishing a 68 day Symphony and have booked 45 days in Sept Oct. can’t be beat!!

We will return to Crystal after our two booked RSSC Spendor cruises. We solved our issues with the small size of the non-suite rooms by getting two standard rooms, one for each of us. However, with the new pricing, those days are gone, so we'll have to move to one of their sapphire suites.

4 hours ago, Noggins said:

I may have dreamt this but did I hear they only were interested in the views of those travelling economy class, who were on the left side (surely Explora wouldn't use port and starboard terminology - so, 'cruisey') and whose name began with an N?

Good try. I just found mine in spam.

On 3/22/2024 at 11:48 AM, sasejm said:

We cruised on the Explora 1 in November and never received a survey in my regular or junk email. Also, I haven't received any other type of email from Explora Journeys. One cruise was enough for Explora 1. We used to be Crystal Cruisers before their bankruptcy and will be trying out RSSC Splendor at the end of the month. 

Why was one Explora cruise enough? Have been researching it. We have done 5 Oceania cruises so looking for similar or smaller size ship for 10-12 day Carib & Med cruises. Most have high cleanliness, no self serve using utensils & exposed food buffet-All buffet food served by staff snd behind glass as in O!; attractive outdoor dining venue for dinner as prefer eating alfresco & less prone to get germs, must have good live 🎶 music! 

10 hours ago, dancingcgal said:

Why was one Explora cruise enough? Have been researching it. We have done 5 Oceania cruises so looking for similar or smaller size ship for 10-12 day Carib & Med cruises. Most have high cleanliness, no self serve using utensils & exposed food buffet-All buffet food served by staff and behind glass as in O!; attractive outdoor dining venue for dinner as prefer eating alfresco & less prone to get germs, must have good live 🎶 music! 

Explora will meet some of your requirements well, but miss out on others. Specifically, the ship is ultra clean; the Emporium Marketplace is the best buffet at sea with all the food served by staff in very hygienic conditions behind screens. However, there is only limited outdoor dining space and what there is is not very convenient to get to. The live music is very good, but limited. On our cruise there were two very good pianists playing in the lounges, a proficient house band and two talented singers handling most of the main stage shows. Try it. You may like it!

6 hours ago, CJANDH said:

Explora will meet some of your requirements well, but miss out on others. Specifically, the ship is ultra clean; the Emporium Marketplace is the best buffet at sea with all the food served by staff in very hygienic conditions behind screens. However, there is only limited outdoor dining space and what there is is not very convenient to get to. The live music is very good, but limited. On our cruise there were two very good pianists playing in the lounges, a proficient house band and two talented singers handling most of the main stage shows. Try it. You may like it!

probably you never saw the buffets on Hapag Lloyd  : Europa 2 and Europa ...