2025-26 Asia and Japan

Coral

Posted (edited)

Here are some files.......

2025-2026 Asia, plus more 2025 Japan sailings

Diamond Princess visits many of the stunning cities and timeless villages in Asia in 2025-2026, including our return to Halong Bay/Hanoi, as well as Hong Kong and Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City and beyond. Each destination tells its own story through celebrated landmarks, popular markets, culinary secrets and traditions that have been passed down for generations. We’ve also added 11 more 2025 Japan sailings that showcase the region’s lively festivals and fall foliage.

PC_2025 Japan At a Glance_final_NE_2023_0731_FINAL-es.pdf PC_2025 Japan Reference Flyer_Release_JG_2024_0308.pdf PC_2025-2026_Asia_referenceflyer_Release_JG_2024_0312.pdf PC_Asia_At_A_Glance_2025-2026_Flyer_March2024.pdf PC_Japan 2025 Cruise Sailing Schedule_Fares_Amenities_2023_0731.xls PC_Japan-Asia_2025-2026 Cruise Sailing Schedule_Fares_Amenities_2024_0312.xlsx

Edited by Coral
  • Like 7

The one Japan/Asia cruise I am interested in is the Oct. 13, 2025, cruise from Tokyo to Singapore. Unfortunately, it is already sold out (a year and a half in advance). Currently the only way to secure a cabin is to book from Seattle to Singapore. Almost a month long and 7 consecutive sea days. For me that is like prison. I hate more than two sea days without a port. 

Hoping some balconies or minis become available.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Teechur said:

The one Japan/Asia cruise I am interested in is the Oct. 13, 2025, cruise from Tokyo to Singapore. Unfortunately, it is already sold out (a year and a half in advance). Currently the only way to secure a cabin is to book from Seattle to Singapore. Almost a month long and 7 consecutive sea days. For me that is like prison. I hate more than two sea days without a port. 

Is that the Discovery Princess cruise. That be released for awhile now. Not surprised its sold out (but you could waitlist or keep watching the site to see if any cabins come up).  Its repo from Alaska down to Australia so lot of people would have booked on it. Especially Australians/NZ as its a one of Princess newer a ships for us 😄 

image.thumb.png.d6ccacfda805faacf2e54f3a802859c0.png

Edited by icat2000

7 hours ago, Teechur said:

We are doing Singapore to Los Angeles in October of this year. For you though, our 9 days at sea between Tokyo and Honolulu would seem like Maximum security prison.😀 We look at it as only 1 15hr plane trip. We are still scheduled for Lahaina but know that's not going to happen. Pride is in Kahalui so I'm hoping for Nawiliwili. The Coral could fit.

Today we booked Tokyo to Singapore on the Diamond Princess,12 days, November 25th to December 7th, 2025. It has more sea days and less ports than the sold-out Discovery cruise I preferred but visits the same countries.

The $99 refundable deposit returned today which made me pull the trigger.

Japan is #1 on our bucket list. We've booked Japan twice, and cancelled twice (second time in 2020). 

2025 marks 20 years of our relationship and we both really wanted to make our dream come true. I was thrilled when I saw these new itineraries for Fall 2025! We booked the 13-day trip in November immediately and could not be more excited! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, HikaruTsuki said:

Japan is #1 on our bucket list. We've booked Japan twice, and cancelled twice (second time in 2020). 

2025 marks 20 years of our relationship and we both really wanted to make our dream come true. I was thrilled when I saw these new itineraries for Fall 2025! We booked the 13-day trip in November immediately and could not be more excited! 

We were there, Diamond Princess, in Sept. '23. Suggest reading threads about Japan and Immigration in the Ports of Call section here. We learned so much doing that and I can't imagine those that don't have the resource such as we have on CC. Even got personal advice on the Yunyu Kakunin-Sho, which otherwise was a 150 page download of instructions. 

We have traveled to several countries in Asia, and lived in Singapore for a time. But Japan is unique, so be well read as you can. We enjoyed out time and hope you do too, 

Edited by mtnesterz
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, DCThunder said:

It looks like nothing is posted yet beyond February 2026.  I'm looking for April 2026 sailings for Japan.  Any idea when those will be out?

Next year? I wonder if Princess selling several ships during COVID is interfering with covering the map. I have no real insight into itineraries. Just purely guessing.

Doesn't look like Princess is doing Japan in April 2025 from what I can tell. Not a good sign. Such a pretty time to see Japan.

Edited by Coral