Check in not working?

Gradelady

App says I am ok to start check in for May 6 cruise on Reflection, but it won't work...is anyone else having the same trouble with the check in process?

Check your browser.

For some crazy reason I cannot check in with Firefox. I have use my Microsoft Start browser, which I never use.

Having the same problem with May 6th on Solstice.

Different devices give the same error "Check-in has checked out".

There doesn't seem to be a browser based check-in available just the message "We’ve gone mobile! Check in on the app".

It did allow us to select an arrival time but they've just answered the DM we sent earlier on Twitter/X and it looks like they're still working on the arrival times :

Hi, we had the team look into this issue. It seems there was an outage which may have affected guest's ability to complete online check-in but this is resolved and the online check-in is open now. However the arrival time slots have not yet been added, so you won't be able to complete the entire online check-in process yet. The team have requested for the arrival times to be added, so hopefully this will be uploaded soon.

Our check in date was March 21st. Around 7:30edt on the 20th, people in Europe were posting that they were able to check in. I was able to get our passport info entered at this time, but haven’t been able to continue to select an arrival time since. I’ve yet to read about anyone on our sailing being able to select arrival times 🤨