Palazzo Barocci - Venice

klfrodo

Search function came up empty.

Looking for anyone who has experienced this property. Looks beautiful, services appear to be impeccable and with all this, the prices seem to be appropriate. Would love to hear someone else's experience. Thank You

I don't remember any comments about this hotel in the past, but I can speak to the location as being excellent. It is right next door to the wonderful Sina Palazzo Sant'Angelo where I stayed for 5 days in 2017. You are just steps from a dock that has both a Vaporetto stop and a stop for Alilaguna (a cheaper way to get to/from airport than a water taxi, depending on how many are in your party). You can't overestimate the value of having a hotel so close to the drop off and not having to cross any bridges with luggage.

The area is convenient to the Rialto bridge and area, where there are a lot of restaurants, and it is an easy walk to the Piazza San Marco (although if you are coming home in the dark prepare to take a wrong turn somewhere, it's inevitable in Venice.

If there is one tiny niggle about the area it would be the lack of really good restaurants in the immediate vicinity, but Venice is small and you can easily find something within 15-minute walk.

• Thanks 1