Morning Coffee

This may seem pretty minor....but going on a Carnival Panorama Cruise for the first time in MANY years......we love our morning coffee.  Are there sites where you can just get a cup of coffee first thing in the morning before you go to breakfast......or possibly a evening up to just relax before going to bed?

Pot of coffee is free from room service during breakfast hours, customary tip for delivery. Pot of coffee outside of breakfast hours may be $5 or so, I can't remember.

Self serve coffee is free on Lido deck 24/7.

Also free in the MDR and other table service restaurants.

• Like 1

Java Blue is offers pay coffee starting sometime around 6:00 AM.  I’m a coffee “snob” so I prefer their coffee to Lido and room service.  I take my own coffee thermal cup so as not to drink out of a cardboard cup.  They have a punch card, buy 6 get 1 free.  Their coffee is also included in Cheers. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

Java Blue is offers pay coffee starting sometime around 6:00 AM.  I’m a coffee “snob” so I prefer their coffee to Lido and room service.  I take my own coffee thermal cup so as not to drink out of a cardboard cup.  They have a punch card, buy 6 get 1 free.  Their coffee is also included in Cheers. 

So are the espresso / latte drinks included on the punch card?  Do you buy the punch card, or, do they offer it to you on your first purchase?  Thank you!

51 minutes ago, wrcjr98 said:

So are the espresso / latte drinks included on the punch card?  Do you buy the punch card, or, do they offer it to you on your first purchase?  Thank you!

My last cruise I didn't get cheers, I had to ask for the card.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, wrcjr98 said:

They give it to you when you purchase your first coffee beverage.  No charge for the card, just pay as you go.  After 6 punches, your 7th is free.  It’s for all their coffee drinks, espresso, latte, americano, etc.  If they don’t give you the card when you purchase your first drink, be sure to ask for it.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, stevo88 said:

they don't give you a punch card automatically at java blue. wonder why...

lido coffee is garbage. java blue is worth it

In my experience, 9 times out of 10 they give you the punch card automatically with your first order. If they don’t, I don’t think it’s intentional.  Just busy and forgot about it is my guess.

2 minutes ago, nwcruiselover said:

In my experience, 9 times out of 10 they give you the punch card automatically with your first order. If they don’t, I don’t think it’s intentional.  Just busy and forgot about it is my guess.

fair enough. we just got off the horizon. totally forgot about the card and after 5 or 6 visits they never mentioned a card once

On 3/25/2024 at 9:18 AM, pcvtmom said:

On ships with the Havana bar, you can also pick up your specialty coffees there! They are not free, though.

oooohhh - they may have a shorter line too!!

Several bars around the ship will have coffee machines. Often the atrium bar does as well. It just depends. Not all will carry the full spectrum of coffee drinks however.

• Like 1