Pre Cruise WiFi Discount Offers

I am currently Diamond, so arguably get 2 days of 'free' wi-fi (spready over midnight) but I would still like to get a wi-fi package for those long voyages.

The cost is just a rip off considering they have low cost (to them) Starlink Maritime, but that said, what are the best offers people have received pre-cruise?

I think the best discount that I have ever received is 35% at random times (it's 30% currently), but does the discount go higher than that?

Thanks

59 minutes ago, TheWaterDoc said:

I think the best discount that I have ever received is 35% at random times (it's 30% currently), but does the discount go higher than that?

Yes, but it might not. Buy and then if it does go lower, cancel and rebuy. BTW, the 24 hour package, which you can buy with your D discount, starts when you redeem, not at midnight.

6 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Yes, but it might not. Buy and then if it does go lower, cancel and rebuy. BTW, the 24 hour package, which you can buy with your D discount, starts when you redeem, not at midnight.

Thanks. Never thought about cancelling & rebuying!

Yes, I know it is 24 hours elapsed, which was why I said spreading over midnight, so you get maybe 8 hours one day and the other 16 the next day, or however you want to split it based on time differences etc. So sort of 2 days if you do it right.