1st Time Princess Cruiser

Cinders411

19 hours ago, d9704011 said:

I s'pose I could pay off my cruise way in advance and make my dinner reservation(s)..... I'll take my chances and wait a bit.

For my recent cruise, I paid off 10 days before I had to so I could make the reservations I wanted. The early times were all there. You might try that.

43 minutes ago, Firefly74 said:

For my recent cruise, I paid off 10 days before I had to so I could make the reservations I wanted. The early times were all there. You might try that.

I will but the cruises I have with Princess aren't until December, 2025 so I'll wait a while yet.

9 hours ago, d9704011 said:

I don't suppose you've tried to make a reservation for a specialty restaurant through the web version?  For sure, I can't do it.

I actually did it by mistake. I was just trying to see if it would work and before I knew it I had made a reservation. I immediately cancelled it but I saw the charge hit my credit card and then I saw that it had been removed. 

Posted (edited)

I recently signed up for a cruise in February 2026.  I downloaded the app just to see.  It let me make MDR reservations, which I did for each night.  Recently, there is a pop-up in the dining section that tells me that I cannot make dining reservations until final payment unless I am Platinum or Elite Captains Circle, or are full suite or club mini suite (I am not any of these).  But--my previously made reservations remain.  I was also able to purchase a thermal suite pass for my wife (paid in full) from the spa.  I have not been able to book shore excursions, but I think it may just be too early for them to be on sale (two years out!).  Finally, I have been able to complete the check-in area (except for my credit card which expires in 2025).  So it seems that the way to go is to keep checking and trying?

Edited by JordanF
Correction

On 3/26/2024 at 9:32 PM, nasa1974 said:

Thank you for your service. I try to make the veterans meetings when I can also.

Thank you. And thank you for your service.

• Like 1