How to change account on the app

Eno

There are three of us travelling, me, husband and adult daughter.  I do all the bookings for trips and have the app on my phone and ipad, they do not and probably won't be bringing there phones.  I can see my account and will be useful when checking number of drinks ordered.  How do I see their accounts.  Do I need to setup a login for each of them?

32 minutes ago, Eno said:

There are three of us travelling, me, husband and adult daughter.  I do all the bookings for trips and have the app on my phone and ipad, they do not and probably won't be bringing there phones.  I can see my account and will be useful when checking number of drinks ordered.  How do I see their accounts.  Do I need to setup a login for each of them?

To see their usage on the app, you will need to set up a log in for each of them and switch back and forth.  It may be awkward to do so, though.  
If you just want their folio, you can just have them check it at the kiosk near guest services. 
It is helpful for them to bring their phones, if they have one, though.  You don’t need them to have WiFi to use the app.  

We all have the premium package so wifi is no issue. Will get my daughter to download the app on her phone. Husband won’t bring his so will use one device for his login and one for mine. Will try creating accounts for them for our booking. Leave next week for our first Princess cruise and can’t wait

To save you some time, use the "Login with Booking Number" function to log them in.

I jumped through a bunch of hoops last cruise trying to get my wife logged in, knowing she also had a princess login/password, but it doesn't work that way apparently.  The booking only exists under my account, so while her name and captain's circle ID and everything are on the booking, it's not visible through her individual login.  Using Login with Booking number she just types in her name, our booking ID, and maybe her birthday (?) and it works fine.

• Like 1

Thanks !!!  Tried it on my iPad that I am bringing and can log each one in with name booking number and birthdate