Pirate’s LIVE Girls’ Trip on the Vista…April 6-14, 2024

1 hour ago, GothOnAShip said:

Just caught up! I got off the Mardi Gras this morning, so I've been busy, but now that I'm off your live is helping me ease back into regular life, lol. Looks like you're having a great time so far. I might have to try the Vista one of these days. I really, really love the Excel ships, but you're making the Vista seem just as amazing! Hmm, I wonder how my husband would feel about booking another cruise so soon after we just got back. 

I love the Excel class, but I truly think Vista class in the Havana area is my favorite. 

20 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

The wrap was garbage. The chicken tasted weird, so I went back up and got a steak & cheese. Much better!! 

We headed to the Havana area and spent all afternoon there. Keshore has learned my drink of choice and sees me coming now and just mixes them up for me. 😂 We hung in the pool & hot tub until about 630, then decided to wander about the ship. 

I wanted a Steak & Cheese so bad on our last cruise, but I can't eat bell peppers without tasting them for several hours (sorry). Anyway so I asked if I could get one without peppers but, you guessed it the answer was "No!" 😞 They did let me get a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich without the sauce though, so I guess I'm ahead. 🤣

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pirate4me2 said:

We got up about 930 today and hit up Blue Iguana for breakfast. Y’all..,I had the best idea…BREAKFAST TACOS!!! Get the huervos rancheros, no eggs, and take them to the toppings bar. It’s like chicken tacos for breakfast! Ahhhh! I was in heaven. New favorite breakfast onboard. 

IMG_2425.thumb.jpeg.b818e9b84973f25fd4a0084486a43156.jpeg 

That's exactly what I do as well - no huevos! 

4 hours ago, GothOnAShip said:

Just caught up! I got off the Mardi Gras this morning, so I've been busy, but now that I'm off your live is helping me ease back into regular life, lol. Looks like you're having a great time so far. I might have to try the Vista one of these days. I really, really love the Excel ships, but you're making the Vista seem just as amazing! Hmm, I wonder how my husband would feel about booking another cruise so soon after we just got back. 

Make sure you have time to wash your “devil pants” and get them repacked 😂

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, mamiamjo said:

I wanted a Steak & Cheese so bad on our last cruise, but I can't eat bell peppers without tasting them for several hours (sorry). Anyway so I asked if I could get one without peppers but, you guessed it the answer was "No!" 😞 They did let me get a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich without the sauce though, so I guess I'm ahead. 🤣

You were ahead for sure!!! 

3 hours ago, Knights on the Beach said:

That's exactly what I do as well - no huevos! 

it was SO GOOD!!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TNVolnteerCruiser said:

Make sure you have time to wash your “devil pants” and get them repacked 😂

LOL! I know I can never go on any cruise without them now. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Tonight consisted of bar hopping, to be totally honest. We went from the atrium, to Alchemy (Goran made a 40 is the new 20, raspberry something, proper absinthe, and an old fashion) to the Ocean Plaza (Setyo made one last espressotini, so good!) to Havana (I HAD to say bye to Kishore). Now we are packed up an enjoying some treats from Guest Services due to a squeaky balcony divider we called about earlier this week. 

All in all…Vista has redeemed herself as my #1 favorite ship. I’ve had some great experiences with some of the crew, and I love the Havana area….it can’t be beat! The itinerary this week was great, and I love cruises from PC. June can’t come soon enough for Chris’s bday getaway! 

IMG_2431.jpeg

IMG_2432.jpeg

IMG_2436.jpeg

IMG_2437.jpeg

IMG_2438.jpeg

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, sunshower9 said:

Did the steak and cheese taste better without the extra side of attitude? 😂

lol!! It was delicious. I truly love the deli on the Carnival ships…it’s my go to lunch spot (as yall saw this week) and if we don’t do MDR dinner 9 times outta 10 I’ll hit it up for that too! It’s quick (usually) with enough variety I don’t get bored. This week it was mostly delicious…I discovered a new favorite, the chicken salad, along with the veggie burger too. I love the deli!

• Like 5

Debarkation today was a breeze!! We were to meet in the Reflection MDR deck 3 fwd at 7:00, and by the time we got there at 7, it was empty. The ship apparently got clearance early! No line, we literally walked off and never quit moving until we reached the parking garage. Whoo hoo!

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

Debarkation today was a breeze!! We were to meet in the Reflection MDR deck 3 fwd at 7:00, and by the time we got there at 7, it was empty. The ship apparently got clearance early! No line, we literally walked off and never quit moving until we reached the parking garage. Whoo hoo!

Was our experience as well.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pirate4me2 said:

Jeff, Patti, @Knights on the Beach, everyone else embarking Vista today….HAVE FUN!!! She’s a great ship with a (mostly) great crew!

Thank you Stephanie and a big thank you to entertaining us this past week while we waited oh so patiently for our turn to board. 😊

36 minutes ago, pirate4me2 said:

I missed the Vista's arrival this morning! Marine Traffic shows you arrived at 4:45 am so that's probably why the ship was cleared so early. Thank you for bringing her back safe and sound, we'll take good care of her! 

This morning's views from our front and back doors. Usually you can't pull me away from our back view but today I'll be running out the front door!! 😍

PXL_20240414_110443142.jpg

PXL_20240414_110012858~2.jpg

Edited by Knights on the Beach
  • Like 12

2 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Thank you Stephanie and a big thank you to entertaining us this past week while we waited oh so patiently for our turn to board. 😊

I missed the Vista's arrival this morning! Marine Traffic shows you arrived at 4:45 am so that's probably why the ship was cleared so early. Thank you for bringing her back safe and sound, we'll take good care of her! 

This morning's views from our front and back doors. Usually you can't pull me away from our back view but today I'll be running out the front door!! 😍

PXL_20240414_110443142.jpg

PXL_20240414_110012858~2.jpg

So jealous of your view, and being so close to a home port!! 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Our taxi driver was early, we arrived at the port at 9:08. They're not letting anyone in the terminal yet. Waiting in the priority line to go in. There's a wedding party here too so I think they'll go in first.

Have a wonderful time!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Thank you! We met Jeff and Patti in line. 😊

It was a pleasure meeting you. Let's get this party started! 😁

• Like 9