Endeavour: A day in the life?

RELS

Is someone familiar with how the day goes on the Endeavour? Is there a pre-dinner meeting for all guests, and if so, what time? Is there entertainment in the evenings, and if so what time?

I ask because our two previous Silversea cruises handled the evenings very differently. When we were on the Moon, we made our reservations for the specialty restaurants, included and extra, using timeslots. When we were on the Origin, we made reservations for the Grill by date (but were able to just walk up and ask for a table, too).  On the Origin, everyone met pre-dinner in the lounge for the meeting about the next day's activities, and then went to dinner afterward. The Moon had a theater and 9pm? 9:30pm? shows. There was a pianist on the Origin, but we were always too tired to go to the lounge after dinner.

Very soon I have to make dining reservations for our Greenland cruise on the Endeavour. I want to know if we need to take expedition team meetings or other special events into account when we make our dinner plans, and if we'll want to be done with dinner by a certain time so as to be able to attend entertainment.

I'm sure that the Arctic cruises will have the same general schedule as the Antarctic cruises, so people who've been on those, please share your experiences.

Thanks in advance!

The daily recap was always before dinner.  Entertainment after dinner was usually low key, such as a “game show” in the Panorama Lounge. As you mention, we were mostly too tired for really late nights. A drink in one of one bars listening to the musicians finished the night.  There was a fantastic crew show one night, starting about 9:00pm IIRC.  Also the Captain’s farewell in the theatre.  There are no “shows” as such in the theatre as there isn’t an entertainment team.  Only the cruise host (not cruise Director as he is the only member of that team) who runs trivia in the afternoon and arranges solo gatherings, etc.

• Thanks 1

In the Arctic the daily recap was before dinner with drinks and apps. Dinner was depending on where one booked. We were able to switch reservations if needed. 
I think there was Trivia post dinner.