Booked my first Holland America cruise

I just wanted to thank the many people on this forum who contribute advice and suggestions. You have convinced me to try HAL for my 15th cruise. Today I booked the 8 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer on Rotterdam March 28, 2025. Based on what you taught me I booked an obstructed veranda, purchased Club Orange and upgraded to an aft veranda. 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Astromaid said:

I just wanted to thank the many people on this forum who contribute advice and suggestions. You have convinced me to try HAL for my 15th cruise. Today I booked the 8 day Southern Caribbean Seafarer on Rotterdam March 28, 2025. Based on what you taught me I booked an obstructed veranda, purchased Club Orange and upgraded to an aft veranda. 

Welcome to HAL. 

I also prefer aft staterooms for the photo ops.  Keep asking questions here to be fully informed before you sail.

2 hours ago, Astromaid said:

I came on this forum about 3 years ago as a loyal NCL customer looking for a different/better experience than NCL was providing. So many on this forum gave me great information and because of them I tried my first HAL cruise. It was the last cruise before the world shut down because of COVID. We had the best time on that cruise and are going again soon! I find those in this forum are courteous and helpful and I, too, am appreciative of their help. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

Welcome to HAL!!

Aft cabins are the best - the wake view is fabulous.

Safe travels- enjoy your cruise and your CO tote.

I told my husband the best perk of Club Orange is I get a tote! Notice the "I". You are one of the people I followed here on your last trip, I hope to meet you one day on a cruise, you sound like one of my kind of people. 

9 hours ago, Astromaid said:

I told my husband the best perk of Club Orange is I get a tote! Notice the "I". You are one of the people I followed here on your last trip, I hope to meet you one day on a cruise, you sound like one of my kind of people. 

Whatever anyone says about the other perks, don't believe them! It's to distract you. It's about the totes! 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 4