Bid cancelled out of the blue

Camelia-

Hi everyone,

Just curious - has anyone had their upgrade bid cancelled  - the reason given was that there was a change in the booking ..when there was no change in the booking? I hoped that it might mean good news but I checked the booking and confirmed that nothing has changed!

I had the same thing happen to us. There was no change to our booking but we are in an accessible cabin & since there is NO way to request an upgrade to an accessible cabin I thought that might be the reason. I resubmitted a bid but I'm ambivalent about it. I may go ahead & cancel it. I wish they would let us bid on all categories & not limit them & to be able to request accessible not just give it to anyone who bids if there is someone who might need it (there are videos of people being given an accessible cabin that didn't need or want it). 

6 hours ago, happy42cruise said:

I had the same thing happen to us. There was no change to our booking but we are in an accessible cabin & since there is NO way to request an upgrade to an accessible cabin I thought that might be the reason. I resubmitted a bid but I'm ambivalent about it. I may go ahead & cancel it. I wish they would let us bid on all categories & not limit them & to be able to request accessible not just give it to anyone who bids if there is someone who might need it (there are videos of people being given an accessible cabin that didn't need or want it). 

I assume you booked an accessible cabin, because you have a need for one.  If true, I suggest you cancel your bid as the terms of the bidding are clear.  

• Like 1