Ocean Cay- are you curious??

ajoneen

For those of you curious about Ocean Cay (as I was) here are a few gems.  

I found a great FB page with the building of Ocean Cay (it's in Italian but just use the translate button).

There are pictures from construction and a few cool architectural video renderings.  

Don't think I can post the FB link, but you can always look it up "Ocean Cay Msc Marine Reserve paradise"

I've attached a few pictures I found of the 'island' before development, a rendering that was Not chosen (note amphitheater in the center) and an early map.  I've also included a early presentation/promo for travel agents. (note the part about being able to rent a smaller island)

If you're wondering; from what I've found on the interwebs the upcoming closure/construction will include some new building to house more staff and marine research folks.  A possible marine research center with coral studies. Some smaller service buildings for rental and excursion operations.  And of course dredging to allow bigger ships to dock. 

😃COOL- right??? 

oc1.thumb.jpg.bd8fc3ed8f66b7137d07fb4cca5e5b17.jpg

oceancay.jpg.01f04dcac6397b8ddec04abc487c119d.jpg

oceancay2.jpg.47ee93f16b7f7c4071db48a41118bb1d.jpg

OceanCay promo.pdf

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ajoneen said:

There are pictures from construction and a few cool architectural video renderings.  

Don't think I can post the FB link, but you can always look it up "Ocean Cay Msc Marine Reserve paradise"

I don't know if you have seen the 3 part series but if you haven't....Click HERE

• Like 3