Which would you choose between these two?

WrittenOnYourHeart

I'll be on the Beyond in July and am debating 2 SMALL GROUP excursions (yes, it's through the cruiseline...as a solo traveler, I'm more comfortable with those, but these are smaller groups). Both are off-road, but they go to some same and some different sites.

Excursion A

California Lighthouse

remains of Baby Natural Bridge

Alto Vista Church

remains of a gold mine

Arashi Beach

Excursion B

Ayo Rock Formation

Blackstone Beach and Twin Bridges

Frenchmans Pass and Balashi Gold Mill ruins

Mangel Halto Beach

Price is similar (within $10), so not a factor.

Thanks!

This is a tough decision.  There are some really good sites on both of these tours. Do you know if you will have much time at the beaches? If you do, I would choose Excursion A because it goes to Arashi Beach. That's a much better beach than Mangel Halto. If the beach doesn't matter to you,  I would pick the one that fits better in your schedule for the day. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hatteras51 said:

This is a tough decision.  There are some really good sites on both of these tours. Do you know if you will have much time at the beaches? If you do, I would choose Excursion A because it goes to Arashi Beach. That's a much better beach than Mangel Halto. If the beach doesn't matter to you,  I would pick the one that fits better in your schedule for the day. 

Thanks. I don't know what the timing is on them.

These tours go to opposite sides of the island.  Personally,  I prefer the nature made sites on Excursion B over the man made attractions on Excursion A. Excursion B takes you to the "wild side" of the island,  which is desert, large boulders, and crashing seas. Excursion A will go over to the "wild side" for a little bit,  but also go to the lighthouse and Alto Vista,  which are also really nice.  Either tour will be good.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Hatteras51 said:

These tours go to opposite sides of the island.  Personally,  I prefer the nature made sites on Excursion B over the man made attractions on Excursion A. Excursion B takes you to the "wild side" of the island,  which is desert, large boulders, and crashing seas. Excursion A will go over to the "wild side" for a little bit,  but also go to the lighthouse and Alto Vista,  which are also really nice.  Either tour will be good.

Thanks! This helps me understand it better. Wild side it shall be!

• Thanks 1