Which "club balcony suites" on the Getaway are the largest?

NCL.com lists the total approximate size of "club balcony suites" on the Getaway (categories MB and MA) as "236-310 sq. feet" and the balconies as "32-103 sq. feet."  Those are big variations, and I'm trying to find out which of these staterooms are the largest, as it's not really apparent from the deck plans (at least as far as I can tell).   [I'm only talking about the regular "club balcony suites" and not the "aft-facing club balcony suites."]

I'm sure that the information I'm looking for is here in the NCL forum, but a search for "Getaway club balcony" yields no results, and the individual search terms are far too common for a search.   

So I would appreciate any information and advice.  Thanks!   

(And I know these aren't really "suites," just deluxe balconies with some additional amenities now thrown in.  🙂)

On the Getaway, the M6 cabins on deck 8 (waaaaay forward) have the mondo huge balcony - no wider than others but 3 times as deep. The outer 2/3rds is open to above as well so not the most private. The cabin itself appears to be the same throughout the ship, and indeed, the same as we have had on the Joy and the Encore - no surprise I guess.

The cabins are a tiny bit bigger than the standard balcony, the real difference is the bathroom with its huge shower 🙂

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

My PCC told me the larger square footage cabins are the handicap accessible cabins.  She said I needed a wheelchair to book the larger balcony or club balcony rooms. Not sure if that’s true, but it’s what I was told……. The balcony size changes depending on location as mentioned above.