Included spirits list

As we will be joining the ship in under 3 weeks, wondering if anyone has a list of included spirits, specifically Vodka, rim, Tequila, Mezcal (hopefully) and also wines.  I don't recall seeing those posted here.

Posted (edited)

Per my request in February, 2024, Explora emailed me all of the drink menus and I’ve attached a couple here. These are just what the back office had and may not be accurate. I’ll be onboard right before you and will try and post here to give you a better idea of what’s on board. Or maybe we are on the same cruise out of LA on the 12th?

On our last cruise they ran out of their one IPA on the second day and also fever tree tonic became hard to find and staff would have to go to other bars on other floors to get it. Hoping these things have been resolved. 

EXI_EXPLORA_LOUNGE (1) (1).pdf EXI_MALT_WHISKY.pdf

Edited by KJB416
  • Like 1

Thanks for sharing. The wine choices seem very limited. Are they the only wines available onboard or do they offer different wines in the various lounges and restaurants?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KJB416 said:

Per my request in February, 2024, Explora emailed me all of the drink menus and I’ve attached a couple here. These are just what the back office had and may not be accurate. I’ll be onboard right before you and will try and post here to give you a better idea of what’s on board. Or maybe we are on the same cruise out of LA on the 12th?

On our last cruise they ran out of their one IPA on the second day and also fever tree tonic became hard to find and staff would have to go to other bars on other floors to get it. Hoping these things have been resolved. 

EXI_EXPLORA_LOUNGE (1) (1).pdf 845.96 kB · 18 downloads EXI_MALT_WHISKY.pdf 517.82 kB · 11 downloads

We join in Vancouver

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KJB416 said:

EXI_EXPLORA_LOUNGE (1) (1).pdf 845.96 kB · 20 downloads EXI_MALT_WHISKY.pdf 517.82 kB · 12 downloads

We will be on the same cruise - joining on 12th from LA

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 2SailingNomads said:

Thank you KJB for this.  Have to admit disappointing as on Regent Absolut Elyx is included as is MacCallan on both Seabourn and Regent and Don Julio and even Anejo.

and the Tanqueray 10 as well !!!😝

and extra for VSOP Cognac !!!🤑

14 hours ago, joseph123 said:

Thanks for sharing. The wine choices seem very limited. Are they the only wines available onboard or do they offer different wines in the various lounges and restaurants?

Wines you can pay for is attached. From what I remember, the same included wines are offered in all venues. Since I don’t drink wine I wasn’t really paying attention. 

EXI_EXPLORA_LOUNGE (1) (1).pdf

6 hours ago, joseph123 said:

I found anther post that included the full list of complimentary wines by the glass and it is quite extensive, so I am very happy!

Can you share that post?  We’ll be joining in Honolulu.  Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Noggins said:

I posted the then current included wine list in the March 'live from' thread.....

Rather unhelpfully, you copy the link to the specific post, check to make sure you've posted something sensible and find CC doesn't actually take you back to the right place....... You're looking for post number 63 on Page 3. Be warned though, the list was already getting out of date. We found the wines OK with a Cab Sau our preference - which we ended up going back to several times (and may mean they have run out of that - sorry).