*LIVE* Norwegian Encore – 7-Night Eastern Caribbean March 31, 2024 – April 7, 2024

Welcome home!  Seems like u have cruised at least 3 or more times on the Encore, wondered what keeps bringing u back? I cruise on the Encore soon, so I hope to fall in love with her😍

Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2024 at 5:42 PM, tokidoki said:

Just wanted to know if the Encore is one of your favorite ships?  I remember your Alaska cruise last sept and I think you’ve cruised on her before?  If so would love to hear Y she’s a favorite.  

1 hour ago, tokidoki said:

Welcome home!  Seems like u have cruised at least 3 or more times on the Encore, wondered what keeps bringing u back? I cruise on the Encore soon, so I hope to fall in love with her😍

The Bird plays no favorites. The Bird has sailed on the U.S. Inaugural voyages of the Breakaway, Getaway, Escape, Bliss, Encore, Prima, Viva, Symphony of the Seas, and the maiden voyage of the Wonder of the Seas.

This year (2024) The Bird has sailed on the Freedom of the Seas, MSC Seascape, and now the Encore. Last year (2023), in addition to the Encore, The Bird also sailed on NCL's Escape, Joy, and Viva. 

The Bird was on NCL's very first post-pandemic North American restart cruise, the Great Cruise Comeback, on the Encore in August 2021. (The Bird was also on Royal Caribbean's very first North American restart cruise on the Adventure of the Seas in June 2021). 

With regard to the Encore, we are sailing on her to Alaska for the itinerary (we prefer Glacier Bay to the Dawes Glacier on the Bliss). The Bird was on the Encore last week because it best fit our schedule and for the Eastern Caribbean itinerary. The Birds are very comfortable on the Encore and know many of the crew and senior officers who work hard to ensure that everyone has a wonderful cruise.  

Have a great cruise to Alaska! Alaska is one of The Bird's favorite cruise destination and we cruise there every year. 2018 Bliss; 2019 Joy; 2021 Encore - the Great Cruise Comeback; 2022 Quantum of the Seas; 2023 Encore. 

Edited by BirdTravels

40 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

The Bird plays no favorites. The Bird has sailed on the U.S. Inaugural voyages of the Breakaway, Getaway, Escape, Bliss, Encore, Prima, Viva, Symphony of the Seas, and the maiden voyage of the Wonder of the Seas.

This year (2024) The Bird has sailed on the Freedom of the Seas, MSC Seascape, and now the Encore. Last year (2023), in addition to the Encore, The Bird also sailed on NCL's Escape, Joy, and Viva. 

The Bird was on NCL's very first post-pandemic North American restart cruise, the Great Cruise Comeback, on the Encore in August 2021. (The Bird was also on Royal Caribbean's very first North American restart cruise on the Adventure of the Seas in June 2021). 

With regard to the Encore, we are sailing on her to Alaska for the itinerary (we prefer Glacier Bay to the Dawes Glacier on the Bliss). The Bird was on the Encore last week because it best fit our schedule and for the Eastern Caribbean itinerary. The Birds are very comfortable on the Encore and know many of the crew and senior officers who work hard to ensure that everyone has a wonderful cruise.  

Have a great cruise to Alaska! Alaska is one of The Bird's favorite cruise destination and we cruise there every year. 2018 Bliss; 2019 Joy; 2021 Encore - the Great Cruise Comeback; 2022 Quantum of the Seas; 2023 Encore. 

thx Bird!

Forgot to mention that the one food item that I did not care for is the  item they CALLED chili.  As most folks know, chili is a MEAT dish and real chili does NOT have beans in it.  That is an American bastardization of chili.  They did not have real chili.  In fact in most chili cook-off competitions, benas are forbidden.  To make matters worse they used this non-chili on the chili dogs as well.  NCL is not the only organization to make this error though.  Other than that the food was great!

• Haha 1