Doing SS 4nt Pre Classical Greece before boarding Moon in Athens 6-9-24

A Tucson Guy

I have done a 4 day pre-cruise in Athens with another cruise line. So my experience may be only partly useful.

I suggest checking out the hotel. I was at the IHG Athenaeum Athens which was very nice. Also be aware that the daily excursions may involve long bus rides. Make sure you are up for that amount of bus travel. For me it was just OK as the cruise was a late choice and I didn't feel like thinking.

Are you referring to the 3-pre nights UNESCO Sites of Greece including Athens, Meteora and Thessaloniki?

https://www.silversea.com/destinations/mediterranean-cruise/athens-piraeus-to-athens-piraeus-mo240609011.html

That looks wonderful!  We did something similar following a cruise that ended in Athens, only we went to Delphi instead of Thessaloniki so we could be driven back to Athens instead of flying.  A real highlight of that entire trip!

Details of our trip are in this blog (posts 16-18):

38 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Are you referring to the 3-pre nights UNESCO Sites of Greece including Athens, Meteora and Thessaloniki?

https://www.silversea.com/destinations/mediterranean-cruise/athens-piraeus-to-athens-piraeus-mo240609011.html

That looks wonderful!  We did something similar following a cruise that ended in Athens, only we went to Delphi instead of Thessaloniki so we could be driven back to Athens instead of flying.  A real highlight of that entire trip!

Details of our trip are in this blog (posts 16-18):

We are doing the other tour since we did not want to fly again. Thanks.